This Acolyte kit is composed of:
- a sharp stainless steel blade
- two beech wood chips from sustainable French forests
- a spacer to balance the knife
- the necessary screws
- a bottle of natural linseed oil to protect the wood
- instructions to follow the different stages of manufacture
All the elements are handcrafted in France.
Acolyte is a French brand offering kits to make your own pocket knife.
There is no need for an additional machine or tool, everything is provided in the kits and the manufacturing techniques are simple and accessible to all.
The wooden handles are made by a Normand cabinetmaker and the blades are designed by craftsmen from the city of Thiers.
The woods used come from sustainable forests located in France.