The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton and 67% polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Veja is a French brand that respects humans and the environment.
The brand, strong in its values, strives to offer optimum working conditions and decent wages to its employees. Indeed, the production workshops are located in Brazil and work according to the rules of fair trade.
All the materials used for making shoes are environmentally friendly (organic cotton, wild rubber ...)