- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made out of vegan suede
- Logo V made of vegan suede
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
Veja is a French brand that respects humans and the environment.
The brand, strong in its values, strives to offer optimum working conditions and decent wages to its employees. Indeed, the production workshops are located in Brazil and work according to the rules of fair trade.
All the materials used for making shoes are environmentally friendly (organic cotton, wild rubber ...)