This box contains:
- a painted zinc tray and 3 zinc pots
- 6 coconut earth plate
- 3 sachets of organic seeds: basil, chives and parsley
- Reconstitute the soil with the 6 cm plate provided, soaking it in clear water. It swells completely with 4 to 5 times its volume of water. Fill the pot and sow the seeds evenly.
- Cover them with a thin layer of soil that has been set aside.
- Press and store the trio of jars at 18-20 °C. As soon as it germinates (in 8 to 12 days) place near a light source.
- After emergence, remove the weakest plants to leave a seedling every 3 cm.
- Let it grow
Radis et Capucine is a French company that wants to make gardening accessible to all. The Radis and Capucine seeds come from organic farming and its planting kits are assembled in its small 100% family business in Maine-et-Loire.