Made with purifying white clay and oxygenating green clay, this shampoo is combined with organic essential oil of Lemongrass for its fresh fragrance and toning properties.
The 5 ingredients that wash and care for your hair:
- French organic sunflower oil nourishes and protects the hair.
- The surfactant cleans the hair without damaging the scalp.
- The secondary surfactant boosts the foam provided by sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- White clay is used for its purifying and cleansing properties, the ally of your scalp.
- Blue/green clay is rich in trace elements and minerals, it is oxygenating and purifying for your scalp.
The 4 ingredients that ensure the sensoriality and durability of the shampoo :
- Organic Lemongrass essential oil provides a fresh, rejuvenating and peppy fragrance. It is also known for its toning properties.
- Palmitic and stearic acids are fatty acids derived from olive oil which allow the formulation of a solid shampoo, they bring hold and durability to the product.
- Tocopherol is an antioxidant of plant origin (Vitamin E), which prevents the rancidity of vegetable oils. It is contained in sunflower oil.
- CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL: allergens naturally present in essential oils.
Founded in 2010, Lamazuna offers a set of responsible cosmetics. By observing the success of her reusable make-up remover wipes, the founder quickly decided to expand her range to meet different beauty needs. Offering strong cosmetics, toothbrushes and more, Lamazuna simplifies your everyday life while reducing waste in your bathroom. By making choices to prefer the sustainable and responsible in its production, this brand advocates the return to common sense in our beauty consumption.