The 9 ingredients of ghassoul shampoo under the microscope :
The 6 ingredients that wash and care for your hair:
- French organic sunflower oil nourishes and protects the hair.
- The surfactant cleans the hair without damaging the scalp.
- The secondary surfactant boosts the lather provided by sodium cocoyl isethionate
- The ghassoul or rhassoul, rich in natural saponin, absorbs sebum. It purifies the scalp without damaging it and is the most suitable clay for oily hair.
- Organic essential oil of bergamot helps to regulate excess sebum.
- Organic cypress essential oil helps to purify the scalp.
The 3 ingredients that ensure the sensoriality and durability of the shampoo:
- Palmitic and stearic acids are fatty acids derived from olive oil that enable the formulation of a solid shampoo, they provide hold and durability to the product.
- Tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil, is an antioxidant of plant origin (Vitamin E), which prevents the rancidity of vegetable oils. It is contained in sunflower oil.
- CITRAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL: allergens naturally present in essential oils.
Founded in 2010, Lamazuna offers a set of responsible cosmetics. By observing the success of her reusable make-up remover wipes, the founder quickly decided to expand her range to meet different beauty needs. Offering strong cosmetics, toothbrushes and more, Lamazuna simplifies your everyday life while reducing waste in your bathroom. By making choices to prefer the sustainable and responsible in its production, this brand advocates the return to common sense in our beauty consumption.