This kit of 5 soaps of 25g from Fer à Cheval is composed of:
- a sisal soap bag, a resistant fiber from the plant of the agave family. This bag can be used to transport your soaps but also to gently exfoliate the skin.
- a gentle soap Invigorating Lavender 25g, it is composed of argan oil and shea butter known for their nourishing properties. Its fragrance mixes notes of lavender with the freshness of bergamot with a slightly woody background.
- a mild soap White tea and Yuzu 25g, this soap is with sweet almond oil and organic shea butter. It will coat your skin with the subtle scent of white tea infused with yuzu. This elegant fresh scent will delight both men and women.
- a gentle Aqua mandarin soap 25g, this soap is with sweet almond oil and organic shea butter with nourishing properties. Its foam coats the skin in aquatic scents mixed with the freshness of mandarin.
- a soft soap scented with honey and almond 25g, the foam of this soap coats the skin with a gourmet bouquet of almonds and honey. It is the sweetest and most delicious bar of soap.
These soaps are 100% Made in France and were made at the Fer à Cheval soap factory. It is an original gift that will be sure to please. In addition, opting for this soap bag and these solid soaps means opting for zero waste consumption.
For more than 160 years of existence, Savonnerie Fer à Cheval has perpetuated its know-how with the method of making and saponifying Marseille soap in a cauldron using the true "Marseillaise" method. It was in the 19th century, in the Phocaean city, that hundreds of small factories made soap, the flagship product of Marseille.