This Acolyte kit is composed of:
- two walnut wood chips from sustainable French forests
- a sharp stainless steel blade handcrafted
- the necessary screws
- a spacer for the balance of the knife
- a bottle of natural linseed oil to protect the wood
- instructions to follow the different stages of manufacture
Assembly does not require additional tools.
Acolyte is a French brand offering kits to make your own pocket knife.
There is no need for an additional machine or tool, everything is provided in the kits and the manufacturing techniques are simple and accessible to all.
The wooden handles are made by a Normand cabinetmaker and the blades are designed by craftsmen from the city of Thiers.
The woods used come from sustainable forests located in France.