- Upper: Hexamesh (70% organic cotton & 30% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Veja is a French brand that respects humans and the environment.
The brand, strong in its values, strives to offer optimum working conditions and decent wages to its employees. Indeed, the production workshops are located in Brazil and work according to the rules of fair trade.
All the materials used for making shoes are environmentally friendly (organic cotton, wild rubber ...)