Launched in 2011, the ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2004.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Lining in organic cotton (100%)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian rubber (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (The Rural Planning and Development Association)
Veja is a French brand that respects humans and the environment.
The brand, strong in its values, strives to offer optimum working conditions and decent wages to its employees. Indeed, the production workshops are located in Brazil and work according to the rules of fair trade.
All the materials used for making shoes are environmentally friendly (organic cotton, wild rubber ...)